What Changed in Crypto Markets While You Were Sleeping — June 9
BeInCrypto presents our daily morning roundup of crypto news and market changes that you might have missed while you were asleep.
On June 7, BTC broke down from a symmetrical triangle pattern, and proceeded to reach its lowest daily close since January.
However, it created a long lower wick and bounced. The wick was similar to those created on May 19 and 23 (green icons).
Furthermore, there are some bullish signs in place, such as a potential bullish divergence in the RSI.
However, the Stochastic oscillator is close to making a bearish cross once again.
The main support area is found at $27,000, This is the 0.618 Fib retracement support level when measuring the entire upward movement.
The total cryptocurrency market cap is up slightly from yesterday at $1.52 trillion. Bitcoin is trading up nearly 3% off the news that El Salvador has adopted BTC as legal tender this morning. BTC is back to trading just above $34,000 after closing an almost six-month low of $31,700 yesterday.
Internet Computer (ICP) is today’s biggest loser. It’s down just under 12% in the past 24 hours and down by over 25% in the past week. Although ICP managed to hold itself in the top-10 for some time, it has now slipped back to the #15 position and is trading for $79.86.
In other crypto news
- The motion to adopt bitcoin as legal tender was passed by a majority congressional vote today in El Salvador. In addition to officially recognizing bitcoin as a currency, Bukele also plans to institute more laws to make the country attractive for crypto enthusiasts.
- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission chief has declared unlicensed decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms illegal after searching for the term on Google.
- Cryptocurrencies have become such an issue with police in the United Kingdom that they are asking for more power to freeze digital assets in criminal investigations.
The post What Changed in Crypto Markets While You Were Sleeping — June 9 appeared first on BeInCrypto.
- Mobile app
- Telegram Channel
- Telegram Group
- Binance Referral Link
- Bitmex Referral Link
- (Recommended For Leverage) ByBit Referral Link
- (Recommended For Altcoin Leverage) FTX Referral Link
- Buy Ledger Nano at discounted price
- Buy Cool Wallets at discounted price
All In One Crypto App is an execution-only service provider. The material provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be understood as an investment advice. Any opinion that may be provided on this page does not constitute a recommendation by All In One Crypto App or its agents. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. If you rely on the information on this page then you do so entirely on your own risk.es here