All In One Crypto App – Auto Trading
- 1 How will Auto Trading work in All in One Crypto App?
- 2 How do I enable it in my allinonecrypto.app account?
- 3 Number of the auto-follow signal limit based on packages
- 4 How will the signal count be considered?
- 5 Is this added in a mobile application?
- 6 What is the best configuration?
- 7 My Setup:
- 8 FAQ:
- 8.1 What is the Auto trading?
- 8.2 How it will work?
- 8.3 Which exchanges are supported?
- 8.4 Does BOT follow futures signals?
- 8.5 What is Order Type?
- 8.6 Portfolio Use to Buy (%)
- 8.7 Sell Target N (%)
- 8.8 What is recommended % for sell target?
- 8.9 What is auto close trade?
- 8.10 What is Status?
- 8.11 Still you have question?
We are glad to inform you about our new feature Auto Trading. As you guys, tell us multiple time about signals that you got missed because of various reason such as timezone, notification issue or anything else. So we listened to you and developed one auto-follow signals thing that can help you make passive income in crypto. So let’s dig into this and know how it will work.
How will Auto Trading work in All in One Crypto App?
As we know in the market, there are some AI-based auto trading systems available, which work based on trading indicators and at the end, relying on just indicator will suffer you from the loss. To overcome this traditional system, All In One Crypto App introduce Auto Follow Signal Trading concept. So when our expert trader post new signal, our auto trading bot collects the necessary information you have set in a configuration such as API, Portfolio management. It will calculate the order and open it in Binance exchange. So, in this case, there is nothing to do for you. Auto trading BOT will do everything. It will merely put buy orders there, and once the buy order executes, it will automatically open OCO orders based on sell target % you have set during configuration.
How do I enable it in my allinonecrypto.app account?
To enable auto trading, you must be our premium user. If you are a premium user, you can go to AUTO TRADING CONFIG menu and configure it. All of the necessary information is there so kindly read it carefully before enabling auto trading bot.
Number of the auto-follow signal limit based on packages
We are providing three packages at this time, so we have set a limit for the auto-follow signal as below.
|# of Auto Follow Signals||10 / Month||25 / Month (75 / 3 Months)||Unlimited|
How will the signal count be considered?
We are very user friendly from the beginning of the app launch, so we have a very fair signal counter. When an expert sends a signal, and if the signal is posted successfully without any error, then the number of signals will be deducted. In some case, we may cancel the call because of some other reason than, the signal counter will add +1 in your signal count. So in short, when trade got successfully executed, we will decrease -1 from the signal counter for you.
Is this added in a mobile application?
Yes, Go to menu and click on auto trading config.
What is the best configuration?
Once you become a premium member, you can set up the bot with below instruction as we have added just two steps to start passive income.
- login to your account in allinonecrypto app/website
- Go to Auto Trading Config page from the menu.
- Open a new account on Binance with given link (Recommended)
- Make API key in a new account with the name allinonecryptoapp. You can use any other name too.
- Copy and paste the given API key in allinonecrypto app bot config page.
- set below configuration:
- Order Type: Market
- Portfolio Use To Buy (%): 10
- Sell Target 1 (%): 60
- Sell Target 2 (%): 40
- Sell Target 3 (%): 0
- AutoClose Trade: 7
- If your Binance portfolio is <$500, Change Portfolio Use to Buy to 25%
- Click on Save
I have two Binance accounts, One is another allinonecrypto app, and the other one is my old one.
I use both accounts.
- All In One Crypto App: I deposited some Bitcoins over here and keep it on for auto trading. NO MANUAL TRADE IN THIS ACCOUNT. NOT CONNECTED WITH ANY OTHER APP.
- Old Account: Using this account for some manual trade and derivative trades. Never connected with any other bot or nor connected with any app.
My trading setup is the same as given above in the 6th step. Copy same if you have > $2000
What is the Auto trading?
How it will work?
Which exchanges are supported?
Does BOT follow futures signals?
What is Order Type?
Portfolio Use to Buy (%)
|Signal #||Available BTC||BTC will be use for signal||Remaining BTC|
|Signal 1||1 BTC||0.1 BTC||0.9 BTC|
|Signal 2||0.9 BTC||0.09 BTC||0.81 BTC|
|Signal 3||0.81 BTC||0.081 BTC||0.729 BTC|
|Signal 4||0.729 BTC||0.0729 BTC||0.656 BTC|
|Signal 5||0.656 BTC||0.0656 BTC||0.590 BTC|
|Signal 6||0.590 BTC||0.0590 BTC||0.531 BTC|
|Signal 7||0.531 BTC||0.0531 BTC||0.477 BTC|
|Signal 8||0.477 BTC||0.0477 BTC||0.430 BTC|
|Signal 9||0.430 BTC||0.0430 BTC||0.387 BTC|
|Signal 10||0.387 BTC||0.0387 BTC||0.348 BTC|
Sell Target N (%)
What is recommended % for sell target?
What is auto close trade?
What is Status?
Still you have question?
- Mobile app
- Telegram Channel
- Telegram Group
- Binance Referral Link
- Bitmex Referral Link
- (Recommended For Leverage) ByBit Referral Link
- (Recommended For Altcoin Leverage) FTX Referral Link
- Buy Ledger Nano at discounted price
- Buy Cool Wallets at discounted price
All In One Crypto App is an execution-only service provider. The material provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be understood as investment advice. Any opinion that may be provided on this page does not constitute a recommendation by All In One Crypto App or its agents. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. If you rely on the information on this page then you do so entirely on your own risk.es here