Adayield is a lending platform where users can hold their assets and receive interest or borrow tokens and repay it after a while.
Like other currency market protocols, Adayield is built on Cardano network, open-source, and non-custodial Defi protocol. Two principal roles are supplier and borrower.
Adayield in full operations will provide borrowers with better interest than competitors, a new mechanism for determining interest rates is considered, choosing each market’s borrowing interest rate. Based on this mechanism, the borrower will repay the system at a more stable rate than other platforms.
The interest received from the borrowers is distributed among the suppliers according to the amount they have provided.
What is AYID token?
Like other currency market protocols, Adayield is built on Cardano network, open-source, and non-custodial Defi protocol. Thus, the native token of Adayield (AYID) was designed with one primary goal in mind – to achieve decentralization governance.
The AYID token is a Cardano network, supporting a vote delegation process, AYID token-holders (and their delegates) can discuss, propose, and vote on any future changes to the Adayield protocol. For instance, they can include new assets, or change asset-specific requirements on Adayield.
Governance decides on issues such burning, liquidity mining, or other usages by voting on the proposals submitted.
AYID token use case
- Protocol Governance: The $AYID token can be used to govern various components of Adayield platform, including the futures protocol, exchange parameters, and protocol upgrades via a DAO structure. Governance decides burning, liquidity mining, or other usages by voting on the proposals submitted.
- Liquidity mining: governance can plan to distribute a specified number of $AYID tokens daily weighted by each network participant’s liquidity. In fact, Liquidity mining in the world of DeFi refers to the process of depositing or lending designated token assets with a mining mechanism to provide liquidity for the product’s fund pool and thus obtain an income. This mechanism will increase the users and interact with the platform.
- Permission-less: lend on any pairing. Our governance will ensure that the best offers are available and that only the safest oracles are used.
- Staking: staking is particularly useful for large stakeholders who want to ensure maximum protection of their funds while supporting the network and get rewards for it. This method removes the tokens from the circulation and event to accrue value for $AYID.
- Ecosystem foundation layer: Attract assets and build incentives that can empower an ecosystem of financial products.
Adayield is a lending platform users can hold their assets and receive interest or borrow tokens and repay it after a while. It is built on Cardano network, open-source, and non-custodial DeFi protocol. The Adayield team provides some practical and more user-friendly features to make borrowers and lenders satisfied with their goals.
Social Media: Twitter, Discord, Medium.
The post Lending Platform Adayield – New Method in DeFi Lending Market appeared first on BeInCrypto.
Don't forget to share your review/suggestions for the android app.
All In One Crypto App is an execution-only service provider. The material provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be understood as investment advice. Any opinion that may be provided on this page does not constitute a recommendation by All In One Crypto App or its agents. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. If you rely on the information on this page then you do so entirely on your own risks