Select Page

CoinShares ETPs Report Record Trading Volume of Nearly $500M

CoinShares ETPs Report Record Trading Volume of Nearly $500M
This article is added for educational purpose only. All credit goes to the respected author of this article. All In One Crypto App do not hold any liabilities of this article. You can get the source link at the end of the article content.

CoinShares’s exchange-traded products (ETPs) reported a trading volume that eclipsed $490 million, on May 19, amid a market dip. 

On May 20, cryptocurrency asset management company CoinShares announced a record trading day for their ETPs. Trading on May 19 nearly hit $500 million, amid a major spike in market volatility this week. The previous record high for CoinShares was on Feb. 22, 2021, when trading volume hit $252 million.

An official announcement from CoinShares stated that two of the company’s ETPs — XBT Provider ($3.9 billion assets under management (AUM) and CoinShares Physical platform ($367 million AUM) — saw trading volumes that exceeded $490 million on Wednesday. The figures are most surprising because they come in the middle of a significant dip in the crypto market.

Investors are embracing crypto ETPs

According to CoinShares Weekly Asset Fund Flows Report, $312 million of the activity, or around 63%, was in ethereum (ETH) exposure. The remaining $179 million, or 37%, was comprised of bitcoin (BTC), litecoin (LTC), and XRP exposures.  

Before the dip, however, the crypto market cap hit a record high of $2.6 trillion, earlier in May. Also, earlier in the week, CoinShares released its weekly digital asset fund flow report. The report focused on a significant jump in bitcoin-related outflows, with BTC investment products experiencing an outflow of nearly $100 million.

After the recent crash, the total market cap dove as low as $1.4 trillion, also on Wednesday. As of this writing, the crypto market cap is around $1.65 trillion. With nearly $500 million in CoinShares’s ETPs on the move in a single day, the publicly listed company under the CS ticker earned the highest volume traded of any European crypto ETP.

In the official announcement, and amid the current crypto crash, CoinShares stated that global investors are embracing crypto ETPs more and more. The firm highlighted a number of major milestones of its ETPs in the last few years. One such milestone was their crypto ETPs growing to over $5 billion in AUM in April. 

The post CoinShares ETPs Report Record Trading Volume of Nearly $500M appeared first on BeInCrypto.

 

Source: BeInCrypto

 

All In One Crypto App presents a unique dynamic crypto course that allows you to become a profitable and successful trader. Download Now

Don't forget to share your review/suggestions for the android app.

All In One Crypto App is an execution-only service provider. The material provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be understood as investment advice. Any opinion that may be provided on this page does not constitute a recommendation by All In One Crypto App or its agents. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. If you rely on the information on this page then you do so entirely on your own risk.es here

Categories

Select a Sub Category
category
614fc57c9c1d1
0
1
Loading....

Reviews

All In One Crypto App

Made $234 profit with Free Signals from $50

This is the best useful app on my phone. Started trading with $50 and in 5 weeks I was up to $234 just with the free signals. I will recommend it to any new person that wants to try trading crypto. Link to Review

Asoluka Chimdindu

Free User
All In One Crypto App

Good Support

This app is one of the best for crypto currency trading signal for experts and beginal with free and premier with auto follow trading bot all the signal is excellent with accurate technical analysis and fundamental I really like the way they guide and support. Link to Review

olaplus olaplus

Premium User
All In One Crypto App

Accurate Trading Signals

I was premium member of this channel back in 2018 when there was no app. Thr signals were too good, more than 90% accuracy. Now with this app and newly introduced auto trading bot, it will be awesome. Too the moon. Link to Review

Yogesh Patil

Premium member
All In One Crypto App

Awesome and Accurate Signals

Very glad to use this app. The crypto signals was awesome and accurate with detailed explanation and visual information. The admin also helpful and nice. Link to Review

soon cheong

Free User
All In One Crypto App

User Friendly App

Signals are great. I love it. App also friendly to use… Nice job guys Link to Review

Olawunmi Dilureni

Premium Subscriber