The post Cardano Failing to Hold in the Race! What’s Awaited for the ADA price in 2023 appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
The bearish volume has piled up, due to which the top 9th crypto is currently trading below the crucial resistance at $0.3. Moreover, crypto is flashing huge bearish signals which could drive the crypto toward new lows soon. The ADA price witnessed a fresh dismissal from the $0.28 support levels to hit the bottom at around $0.2491.
The price at the moment continues to consolidate losses as it appears to accumulate strength to break above the resistance zone at $0.26. The price may face the first resistance at $0.26 which is 0.23 FIB level.
The next major resistance could be around $0.29 which coincides with the 55 SMA in the mid-term. A clear uptick beyond these levels may break the resistance at $0.3 enabling a spike beyond $0.32, while the bulls may escort the price towards $0.350 levels.
Conversely, the bearish scenario includes the ADA price facing rejection from the current support at $0.248. This may break the last point of defense at 0 FIB levels which may trigger a fresh giant move towards the south reaching the $0.2 support. However, some of the current happenings on the Cardano network, squash the bearish scenario of the asset.
- Cardano secured the highest spot in the latest GitHub weekly development report with 542 outperforming top blockchains like Polkadot, Cosmos, Ethereum, etc.
- The development activity also surged significantly high marking new highs every new day
- ADA total weighted sentiment has been bullish, trading within the positive range for quite a long time regardless of the direction of the price.
- Lastly, the ADA top addresses holding between 100 to 1 M ADA tokens have been incremental in the last few days.
- Mobile app
- Telegram Channel
- Telegram Group
- Binance Referral Link
- Bitmex Referral Link
- (Recommended For Leverage) ByBit Referral Link
- Buy Ledger Nano at discounted price
- Buy Cool Wallets at discounted price
Don't forget to share your review/suggestions for the android app.
All In One Crypto App is an execution-only service provider. The material provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be understood as investment advice. Any opinion that may be provided on this page does not constitute a recommendation by All In One Crypto App or its agents. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. If you rely on the information on this page then you do so entirely on your own risks