May 24, 2021 | Bitcoin, Bitcoin News, Bitcoin Trading, BTCBRL, BTCBUSD, BTCDAI, BTCEUR, BTCGBP, BTCJPY, BTCKRW, BTCMXN, BTCNGN, BTCPAX, BTCRUB, BTCTRY, BTCTUSD, btcusd, BTCUSDC, BTCUSDT, BTCXRP, BTCZAR, Crypto News, crypto trading, Cryptocurrency Trading Desk, HSBC, News
HSBC, the biggest European bank has no plans of offering bitcoin or crypto trading and investment services to its clients any time soon, as per the CEO Noel Quinn. Quin in an exclusive interview with Reuters. Quin blamed cryptocurrency’s volatility and lack of transparency as the key reason behind their decision. He explained, “Given the
The post HSBC Has No Plans of Launching Cryptocurrency Trading Services For Clients appeared first on Coingape.
Select Sub Category
Made $234 profit with Free Signals from $50
This is the best useful app on my phone. Started trading with $50 and in 5 weeks I was up to $234 just with the free signals. I will recommend it to any new person that wants to try trading crypto. Link to Review
This app is one of the best for crypto currency trading signal for experts and beginal with free and premier with auto follow trading bot all the signal is excellent with accurate technical analysis and fundamental I really like the way they guide and support. Link to Review
User Friendly App
Signals are great. I love it. App also friendly to use… Nice job guys Link to Review
- After Targeting BlockFi, State Regulators Now Set Their Eyes On Celsius
- National Bitcoin Adoption Could Drive A $1 Million Bitcoin Price
- Just 10 Days After El Salvador’s “Bitcoin Day”, President Bukele Confirms 1.1 Million Citizens Have Chivo Wallet
- Ethereum Token Burn: Is there a Timeline to See its Impact on Price?
- What Satoshi Nakamoto Left Behind For Us