The bitcoin miner published its BTC production for September and announced a $100 million revolving line of credit.
- Marathon Digital Holdings produced 340.6 bitcoin during September and a total of 1,252.4 BTC during Q3 2021, a 91% increase in production quarter-over-quarter.
- The company now holds 7,035 bitcoin worth approximately $337.7 million at the time of writing.
- Marathon also obtained a $100 million revolving line of credit on October 1, secured by BTC and USD, with Silvergate Bank.
- The miner’s current fleet consists of 25,272 active miners with a hashrate capacity of around 2.7 exahashes per second (EH/s).
Bitcoin miner Marathon Digital Holdings has published updates to its bitcoin production and miner installation for September and announced a new $100 million revolving line of credit (RLOC) with Silvergate Bank, according to a press release.
Marathon produced 340.6 new bitcoin during September, a 27% decrease from August. The firm produced 1,252.4 BTC during the third quarter, increasing its production by 91% quarter-over-quarter. The company holds approximately 7,035 bitcoin, worth around $337.7 million at the time of writing.
Bitmain had delivered around 29,960 ASIC rigs to Marathon’s mining operations in Hardin, Montana, as of October 1, 2021. The bitcoin miner said in the release that its current mining fleet consists of 25,272 active machines, producing around 2.7 EH/s of hashrate. Marathon expects all purchased rigs to be delivered by mid-2022, at which time the company expects to have approximately 133,000 miners in its operations.
With the $100 million RLOC secured with Silvergate Bank, Marathon will be able to invest in assets and activities related to its bitcoin mining business, including equipment acquisition. The RLOC is secured by BTC and USD and available for one year but may be renewed annually through an agreement with both companies.
Silvergate is a California-based Federal Reserve member bank that focuses on providing financial infrastructure solutions and services for bitcoin and cryptocurrency companies. As of Q3 2019, the bank had over 750 digital currency and fintech clients.
Source: Bitcoin Magazine: Bitcoin News, Articles, Charts, and Guides
- Mobile app
- Telegram Channel
- Telegram Group
- Binance Referral Link
- Bitmex Referral Link
- (Recommended For Leverage) ByBit Referral Link
- Buy Ledger Nano at discounted price
- Buy Cool Wallets at discounted price
Don't forget to share your review/suggestions for the android app.
All In One Crypto App is an execution-only service provider. The material provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be understood as investment advice. Any opinion that may be provided on this page does not constitute a recommendation by All In One Crypto App or its agents. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. If you rely on the information on this page then you do so entirely on your own risks