The post Bitcoin Price Analysis: $24K Target Accomplished! The Next Stop for BTC Price is $30K appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
Bitcoin was stuck in a multi-year descending trend for a long time, which has been cleared with the recent price action. The BTC price soared high despite the prevailing tensions within the US banks. The bank stocks are all getting slammed so hard that the NYSE had to halt trading on tons of them. Bitcoin, on the other hand, continues to demonstrate its strength in the face of prevailing conditions.
The BTC price closed the previous week on a bullish note. A clear hammer has formed that is wicking right off HTF support, and hence a higher target may act as a magnet. In the meantime, the technicals have also turned bullish, which indicates a larger price action could be underway.
But is it the end of the bear market, or are the bears laying down the biggest bull trap?
- Bitcoin price registered a very strong bullish candle and closed the previous week on a bullish note
- The formation of a bearish hammer signifies that bears have completely lost control over the rally and hence a potential reversal to an uptrend could be imminent
- After breaking above the multi-month descending trend line, it may now ignite a firm upswing as the prices have sustained at 0.78 FIB levels in the weekly chart
- Besides, the weekly RSI is yet to mark its presence within the overbought range and until then the price may keep inflating to reach higher targets.
- However, MACD could be a matter of concern as it may flash a sell signal soon which could hinder the progress of the rally ahead
Overall, the crypto markets are painted green! Meanwhile, while multiple factors may have fueled the rally, investor optimism is paramount. A continuing trend may maintain bullish sentiments and provide the foundation needed to move towards the next targets of $25,000 initially and $30,000 later, en route through $28,000.
- Mobile app
- Telegram Channel
- Telegram Group
- Binance Referral Link
- Bitmex Referral Link
- (Recommended For Leverage) ByBit Referral Link
- Buy Ledger Nano at discounted price
- Buy Cool Wallets at discounted price
Don't forget to share your review/suggestions for the android app.
All In One Crypto App is an execution-only service provider. The material provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be understood as investment advice. Any opinion that may be provided on this page does not constitute a recommendation by All In One Crypto App or its agents. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. If you rely on the information on this page then you do so entirely on your own risks